Koji: ServerOffline

Jitesh Shah jiteshs at marvell.com
Tue Jan 20 10:09:20 UTC 2009

Hi,
Yes, I have already double-checked my koji-hub configuration. Both the
DBUser and DBName are correct. Infact, I had been running koji here for
more than a fortnight and it worked like a charm.

Also, I can connect with to the psql database using the same values as
in DBName and DBUser variables through commandline. So, what might cause
the failure when invoked through python scripts?

Jitesh