Draft: simple update description guidelines

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Wed Jan 28 05:55:52 UTC 2009

On 27.01.2009 21:37, Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-01-27 at 21:20 +0100, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>> P.S.: Enough said. I'll try to stay away from this thread now.
> Why stay away?

Maybe because I'm either getting to old for this sort of discussions.

But I guess the real answer is: Fedora is more and more transforming
into something I don't feel part of; something I don't want to spend my
spare time on(¹).

That's sad, as I invested a good bunch of my spare time on Fedora over
the past five or six years, but I guess it might be time to look out for
something else to spend my time on.

> These are good suggestions and they should be considered.

In that case I'll hope they will be considered without me fighting for
them endlessly in mailing lists discussions.

CU
knurd

(¹) I could write a detailed explanation why I feel like that. Does
anyone want one? But well, I guess writing one is burning time, as it
likely won't change anything.