TeXlive 2008 in Fedora 11?

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Thu Jan 29 17:58:09 UTC 2009

>>>>> "RD" == Rex Dieter <rdieter at math.unl.edu> writes:

RD> fair nuf.  Where's our TeX SIG? :)

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/TeX

(well, in theory, at least).

I would be willing to devote a little time to TeX, seeing as how I
kind of have to support it.  However, I don't actually use it (such is
the life of a sysadmin) so I'm not much help for some of the more
bizarre aspects.

I'd just hate to see the whole thing go down in a pile of legal
confusion.  At the very least we'd have to go with the stuff that we
know is legally OK and add more as it is cleared.  Going completely
without TeX is not an option for a large number of folks.

 - J<