Koji error

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 18:25:42 UTC 2009

Mike Bonnet wrote:
> Kevin Fenzi wrote:
>> On Mon, 26 Jan 2009 20:12:11 -0300
>> Allisson Azevedo <allisson at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I can't build perl-MooseX-Async, all branches return this error:
>>
>> Wait a bit and try again.
>> The job that syncs new package info over to koji only runs once an hour
>> or once every 30min.
>
> Any reason not to run it every 5 minutes?  I imagine that if there's
> nothing for it to do, it doesn't cost much.

Usually building packages blocks on cvs acl permissions rather than koji
permissions.  Syncing the owner information to koji on an empty run only
takes 20s and the cvs sync takes one and a half minutes, though.  I've
updated the frequency of both runs to every ten minutes.  We'll see how
it goes.

-Toshio