TeXlive 2008 in Fedora 11?

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Thu Jan 29 18:35:50 UTC 2009

Neal Becker wrote:
> Really?  I've been reading the texlive list.  I noticed they have been
> dropping many packages due to license issues.

That proves that TeXlive upstream cares about the licensing being Free
Software, why can't we just trust them instead of redoing an audit at every
single upgrade? We already did an audit when importing the 2007 version,
for all other packages that's sufficient (in fact in most cases we trust
the reviewer and don't even go through FE-Legal!), why not here?

        Kevin Kofler