Maybe OT for this list: Programming languages for Fedora?

Horst H. von Brand vonbrand at inf.utfsm.cl
Sat Jan 31 18:41:50 UTC 2009

Frank Murphy <frankly3d at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Florian Festi wrote:
> > Frank Murphy wrote:
> >> What languages, would be good to learn re. Fedora?
>
> Thanks for the replies, gives me a base to look at.

In my experience, it makes very little sense to try to learn a language on
its own. Look at packages that interest you, select some (especially ones
written in the same language) and start hacking away. That way you won't
get bored, and learn from more experienced people's (hopefully with good
taste too) code.

Happy hacking!
Casilla 110-V, Valparaiso, Chile 2340000       Fax:  +56 32 2797513