Fail2ban + Shorewall Question

Adam Miller maxamillion at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 13:12:19 UTC 2009

I maintain fail2ban for EPEL, I can just take the Fedora package as
well unless someone else has a relatively high interest in doing so (I
purely maintain it for EPEL because we use it at work on our servers
and Axel said he had no interest in packaging it for EPEL). I've
needed to contact Axel in the past and he was very responsive so I
wasn't aware there were any issues with his participation in the
project.

-Adam

--
http://maxamillion.googlepages.com