review req: remaining 2 cloud computing daemons

Jeff Garzik jgarzik at pobox.com
Sun Jul 19 08:14:22 UTC 2009

(resending; not sure where the original went)

My little cloud computing project has three small server daemons, plus
associated client libs, ready for Fedora.

Thanks to Mike Bonnet, the first package of three, "cld", is now in
rawhide (BZ# 511938).

The remaining two packages, "chunkd" (BZ# 511941) and "tabled" (BZ#
511944), are practically the same as "cld" in package structure, build
system, etc.  They are all small packages, around 10k LOC each IIRC.

Hopefully, that means a quick and easy review.   Can anyone help me out?

Thanks,

	Jeff