packaging fix in boost

Petr Machata pmachata at redhat.com
Thu Jul 2 17:15:03 UTC 2009

Hi,

recently we've (that's "we" as in me and Benjamin Kosnik, not a royal
"we") broken up boost to sub-packages in Fedora Rawhide, but we forgot
to drop a filelist at the main boost package, intended as an umbrella
over all the sub-packages.  So in the end, main boost package was still
as big as it always was and all benefits (and bugs) that the split could
bring were lost.  Meh.

boost-1.39.0-3.fc12 that should fix the above is being built right now.
  Maintainers of dependent packages, especially those that are known to
be on the Live CD, might want to consider a rebuild.

Thanks,
PM