Raising the bar

King InuYasha ngompa13 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 17:39:03 UTC 2009

This might not be a big thing, but I was always rather annoyed that KDE
applications didn't integrate nicely into the GNOME desktop. When KDE is the
desktop, GNOME applications (except XUL based ones) looked very much in
place and felt normal in a KDE system. KDE applications in a GNOME desktop
tend to ignore GNOME and stick out like a sore thumb.
Note that I mean KDE applications and not Qt applications. Qt applications
(like VLC) fit right in GNOME.