mingw32 debuginfo packages without sources, build id

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Thu Jul 2 21:49:13 UTC 2009

On Thursday 02 July 2009, Erik van Pienbroek wrote:

> The implementation of mingw32 debuginfo packages has recently been
> discussed on the Fedora-MinGW mailing list:
> http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/fedora-mingw/2009-June/001613.html
[...]
> I think it's best to continue this discussion on the fedora-mingw
> mailing list instead of fedora-devel. There indeed are some issues
> remaining which need to be solved.

Ok, thanks for the info.  I don't think I have much to add to those
discussions, I'm just doing some semi-regular grunt work watching debuginfos
for sanity and wanted to know whether bugs should be filed against the
affected packages, but I gather not at this point as there seems to be some
work in progress.