Building packages for EPEL

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Sat Jul 4 14:28:18 UTC 2009

On Saturday 04 July 2009 03:23:59 am Gregory Hosler wrote:
> SmootherFrOgZ wrote:

> >> I was able to do builds for EL-4/EL-5 using koji. thanks a lot!

> >> Please let us know as and when "make update" will be available. Until
> >> then, what is the alternative? http://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates ?
> >
> > "make update" goes to bodhi as well as
> > "http://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates" which is bodhi UI.
> >
> > epel-releng will be taking care of the updates for now.
>
> So if I understand things ... once I have I clean make build I can
> either use bodhi, or drop an email to epel-releng at lists.fedoraproject.org ?
> (I'm more inclined to use the web interface, but I just want to clarify
> the alternatives :-)
Dropping an email to  epel-releng is not an option.  you need to either create
a sn update via "make update"  or https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/
you should file a ticket https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/newticket making sure
to select the epel component if you need something tagged into the override
tags so you can build against it.

Dennis