[Fwd: Re: vPython]

Casey Dahlin cdahlin at redhat.com
Mon Jul 6 15:53:05 UTC 2009

On 07/05/2009 08:47 AM, Brad wrote:
> I have rpms for older versions of vpython and a tutorial on how to make
> rpms. Here is some information that might be
> useful(http://rpmbuildtut.wordpress.com/). Let me know if you need any
> help.

This thread is years old. It probably shouldn't be bumped. If you want to revive this topic you should send a new email to fedora-devel with a better subject and some body text that makes a better starting point to a discussion.

Are you mailing devel-list because you are interested again in packaging vpython?

--CJD