How to add custom rpm-defines to rpmbuild while building in Koji?

Erik van Pienbroek erik at vanpienbroek.nl
Tue Jul 7 09:20:35 UTC 2009

Op dinsdag 07-07-2009 om 13:02 uur [tijdzone +0400], schreef Peter
Lemenkov:
> Hello All!
> In order to build cross-toolchain I need to pass additional --define
> "binutils_target <name of my target>" to rpmbuild command-line. See
> this spec, for example:
>
> http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewvc/rpms/spu-binutils/devel/spu-binutils.spec?revision=1.10&view=markup
>
> How can I do it?

Hi,

In the .spec file you referred to the binutils_target is already set
(first line: %define binutils_target spu). If you need to build this
package for another target you need to change it here. AFAIK it isn't
possible to inject custom rpmbuild arguments in Koji.

Regards,

Erik van Pienbroek