Partitioning error during install

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.net
Thu Jul 9 01:20:03 UTC 2009

I have a 500G Sata Drive that I have F11 installed on half of it, using
3 primary partitions (/boot, / and swap).

Now, I want to run rawhide on the other half, via F11 and update to
rawhide (which I understand is not exactly running smoothly), or install
rawhide itself.  But the problem I run into (no matter which I install),
is when I get to the partition section.  I go to add a partition - not
as a primary (this should allow it to be an extended correct?) - and I
get an error and can't proceed any longer.

So either anaconda is having problems with this setup (due to the
rewrite?), or I am doing something wrong causing it to crash.

BTW, when I say as or not as a primary partition, I mean I am actually
checking or not checking the "make it a primary partition" check box.

Any ideas?

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

Fedora Project - Bugzapper, Tester, User, etc..
miketc302 at fedoraproject.org