Wine was: Re: x86_64 packages depends on i586.

Frank Murphy frankly3d at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 07:50:53 UTC 2009

On 12/07/09 03:35, David wrote:

> Would you please name "some very modern day applications that are
> written for the windows platform" that will run in a Linux current
> version of WINE? That will run under the currently available WINE in
> Fedora 11. Names and versions. _Real_ applications. The ones that
> ordinary 'users' want. Not the geeky ones that 'Linux geeks' want.
>
> I am serious here. Really. The names are...?

http://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/browse/name/?app_id=2591

All I'm interested in.
I also test in wine, but keep forgetting the paperwork.

I find makehuman, currently in a position.
That it's not a perfect substitute:
http://www.makehuman.org/blog/index.php

But I keep testing, looking in

Regards,