Orphaning garmin-sync and pyusb

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Tue Jul 14 18:23:18 UTC 2009

Since I upgraded from the Garmin Edge 305 to the 705, I'm no longer
using either of garmin-sync or its dependency pyusb on any sort of
regular basis.  This is probably less than ideal for adequately
maintaining them.

If you *have* one of the older Garmin Edge or Forerunner devices,
they're easy enough packages to maintain -- upstream is responsive to
the one or two things I threw at him and the userbase is not that
large.

Orphaned in pkgdb for devel -- I'll keep responding to things for
F10/F11 unless someone else picks them up to avoid leaving users of
existing releases out in the cold

Jeremy