epel-release in Fedora repos?

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Tue Jul 14 21:07:53 UTC 2009

On Tue July 14 2009, Josh Boyer wrote:

> You have a valid point.  I'm not sure if the cvs scripts or pkgdb can
> currently cope with that though.  If you have the time to look into it, I'm
> sure it would be appreciated.

Do you know which script parses the cvs requests and generates the module(?)?
The easiest (workaround) way to do it woul probably be just to run "cvs rm -f
devel" right after it was created by the script. If it works when the
maintainer does it, it should also work when a cvs-admin does it. :-)

Regards
Till