How to contact Tomáš Bžatek?

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 15 07:31:13 UTC 2009

Am Mittwoch, den 15.07.2009, 09:16 +0200 schrieb Jan Zelený:
> Dne úterý 14 července 2009 19:20:02 Christoph Wickert napsal(a):
> > Anybody knows how to contact Tomáš Bžatek? Is he still working for Red
> > Hat? I see he has a lot of open bugs (some of them are just getting
> > closed by the bugzappers) without a single comment from him. I set one
> > to NEEDINFO but didn't get a response for months.
> >
> > Already time for AWOL procedure? [1]
>
> He usually sits next to me, I'll let him know to pay attention to this thread
> (or your attempts to contact him).

Thanks Jan,
not necessary, just tell him to please pay attention to his bug reports
(especially if they already contain the solution or if they are set to
NEEDINFO assignee).

I just wanted to make sure he's still around because I could not find
any activity from him in Bugzilla or CVS for quite some time and I was
afraid, the bugs were assigned to somebody who no longer works for Red
Hat.

Regards,
Christoph