Fedora rawhide rebuild in mock status 2009-07-10 x86_64

Matt Domsch Matt_Domsch at dell.com
Wed Jul 15 16:48:22 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 05:55:10PM +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> On 07/15/2009 05:49 PM, Matt Domsch wrote:
>
> > One difference between the Fedora buildsystem and mine is the
> > environment running on the builders.
>
> I assume you are scripting the whole process. Are those available
> publically for those who want to setup something similar in their own
> infrastructure?

Sure.  the most recent posted copy is
http://linux.dell.com/files/fedora/FixBuildRequires/ftbfs-nov08.tgz

and since I took the F11 dev cycle off (rel-eng did the rebuilds and
filed the bugs themselves), that is very close to what I'm actually
running.

--
Matt Domsch
Technology Strategist, Dell Office of the CTO