Plan for Friday's (20090717) FESCo meeting

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 04:00:57 UTC 2009

I know this is a little early, but I'm going to try to get the agenda
out by Wednesday evening in the future.

At any rate, here's the plan for Friday's meeting, at 17:00UTC in
#fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net:

190	application for packaging sponsor - ianweller
189	Consideration for provenpackager - jsteffan
192	provenpackager self-nomination: oget
175	Exception to link against bundled copy of crypsetup in volume_key
186	Yum langpack plugin -
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/YumLangpackPlugin
191	Proposal: Classifying the Audio&Video/Multimedia desktop menu
193	Anaconda MDRaid - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/Features/MDRaid
194	ABRT F12 - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/ABRTF12
195	Gnome 2.28 - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Gnome2.28
196	KVM NIC Hotplug - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/KVM_NIC_Hotplug
197	noarch subpackages -
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/NoarchSubpackages
198	Rebootless Installer -
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/RebootlessInstaller
199	SR-IOV - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/SR-IOV
200	libguestfs - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/libguestfs

For more complete details, please visit each individual ticket.  The
report of the agenda items can be found at
https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/report/9

If you would like to add something to this agenda, you can reply to
this e-mail, file a new ticket at https://fedorahosted.org/fesco,
e-mail me directly, or bring it up at the end of the meeting, during
the open floor.