Plan for tomorrow's (20090717) FESCo meeting, version 2.0

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jul 17 14:08:00 UTC 2009

On 07/17/2009 05:23 AM, Jon Stanley wrote:

> 194	ABRT F12 - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/ABRTF12

Last time, this one was approved, it wasn't in a usable state by default
and was never dropped. I hope we get it right, this time.

> 207	PK Browser Plugin -
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/PackageKitBrowserPlugin

Unless we are a building a web interface in Fedora infrastructure like
the amber project, I am not sure this is a feature worth advertising.

> 208	PK Command not found  -
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/PackageKitCommandNotFound

Unusable at the moment. Install it in Fedora 11. Type a single letter,
let's say "s" and after 5 mins, I am still waiting for it to return
anything.

Rahul