Updates and delays in signing packages

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Sat Jul 18 00:40:49 UTC 2009

On 07/18/2009 05:27 AM, Josh Boyer wrote:

> I can understand your concern with a very active package like that.  At the
> moment, we can't do anything we aren't already trying to do to get official
> updates out faster.  Have patience.

The question wasn't about why there was delays but how I can handle it
within my workflow (I thought of just running my own repo but that
doesn't seem ideal) but it is good to know more of the inside details on
why there are delays in the first place. On a related point, do we have
good documentation on the entire process? If there is a need for more to
help with signing the packages, I can volunteer (assuming you let me).

Rahul