Testing libsatsolver on Fedora

Lorenzo Villani lvillani at binaryhelix.net
Wed Jul 29 10:04:52 UTC 2009

On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 09:27:00 +0200
yersinia <yersinia.spiros at gmail.com> wrote:

> BTW, if you want a wider audience for your project, outside the narrow
> circle of people involved in  rpm development :=) for example, so that it
> can  be considered for inclusion in different distributions from OpenSUSE,
> [cut]

I completely agree, some time ago I asked in zypp-devel if it was possible to get proper source tarballs without
a) having to 'extract' them from the SRPMs on the OBS
b) having to do some trickery with the OBS REST api && curl

Anyway, as far as I know, they are moving the source code repositories on gitorious (great!), I bet we won't wait longer to see the ZYpp stack released on its own (with proper release tarballs? :-) ).

---
Lorenzo Villani