Brainstorming Session for Fedora Community 2.0 - Monday August 3, 2009 - 1500 UTC

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Wed Jul 29 20:04:23 UTC 2009

On 07/29/2009 01:28 PM, Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:

of the two with no patches landed:

  http://dev.jquery.com/ticket/4362

this one lacks a konqueror bug report, or at least link.  at:

  http://code.jquery.com/jquery-nightly.js

select box val() handling seems to be done at, search for:

  // We need to handle select boxes special

Somebody who uses either of jquery or konqueror ought to file.  Fedora
projects should support the browsers we ship when it's reasonable to do so.

I noticed Konqueror is supposed to emit JavaScript debugging on the
console, but none of the jquery test cases cause any such output.

-Bill

http://www.bfccomputing.com/    Cell: 603.252.2606
Twitter, etc.: bill_mcgonigle   Page: 603.442.1833
Email, IM, VOIP: bill at bfccomputing.com
Blog: http://blog.bfccomputing.com/