openssh-blacklist - careless waste of space.

Conrad Meyer cemeyer at u.washington.edu
Thu Jul 30 17:00:21 UTC 2009

On Thursday 30 July 2009 08:49:12 am Jan Chadima wrote:
> Hi
> I've just solve the problem with the openssh-blacklist package.
> Now the packae is only the 16 kbytes. It contains the downloader. The data
> are downloaded from the server on user request. Excuse me the first
> (big)package. I hope that way will work.

If I'm reading this correctly, this behavior is also broken. The user should
not have to be connected to the internet to use the package after (s)he
installs it.

Another interpretation suggests that you download the data in the build
process; that won't work on Koji (and should be fixed).

Regards,
--
Conrad Meyer <cemeyer at u.washington.edu>