new to list, first post

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Thu Jul 30 23:53:17 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-07-30 at 19:43 -0400, Doug Epling wrote:

> I think this list is very likely a zoo, but I will keep an open mind.

You're not necessarily wrong, but it's generally not a bad idea to turn
up at a friend's party and start loudly and enthusiastically criticising
the food, the drinks, the music and the company (even if they are, in
fact, all crap). Especially if you want to stay friends.

--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey