Orphans on the chopping block for F12

Ding-Yi Chen dchen at redhat.com
Fri Jul 31 05:27:55 UTC 2009

於 二,2009-07-28 於 23:13 -0700,Jesse Keating 提到:
> On Wed, 2009-07-29 at 08:00 +0200, Sven Lankes wrote:
> >
> > While it's arguably past 0000 UTC already the facts that the owner
> > change worked and that the packages are still in cvs make me believe
> > that your day isn't quite over yet.
>
> Nope not yet, although I think I'll give people until tomorrow to pick
> things up.
>
> --

Hi,
I am sorry for the late reply, as I just back from vacation.
May I still take the tomoe and scim-tomoe?
People who need Japanese and Simplified Chinese handwriting might be
upset if tomoe and scim-tomoe are left orphaned.

Regards,

--
Ding-Yi Chen
Software Engineer