Fedora 11 Test Day survey

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jun 3 14:46:43 UTC 2009

On 06/03/2009 07:40 PM, James Laska wrote:

> 1. How did you find out about Fedora Test Days?

Mailing list, forum and blog posts

> 2. Was sufficient documentation available to help you participate in a
> Fedora Test Day?  If not, what did you find missing or in need of
> improvement?

Generally, yes. It was sufficient.

> 3. Did you encounter any obstacles preventing participation in Fedora
> test Days?  How might they have been avoided?  Did you discover any
> workaround?

It went smoothly

> 4. Were you able to locate and download installation media for testing?
> Did it function as expected?

Yes and yes

> 5. What follow-up actions do you expect after the Test Day?  Are your
> expectations currently being met?

Yes. Although I was hoping there would be a test day for Ext4.

> 6. Would you participate again in future Fedora Test Days?

Intend to

> 7. Do you have any more general comments or any suggestions for
> improving future test days?

It would be useful to incorporate test days directly in the release
schedule listed in the wiki so people can know well ahead of time what
is the plan and participate accordingly. The last minute rush in some of
the test days seems avoidable.

Rahul