Maintainer Responsibilities

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Wed Jun 3 20:53:05 UTC 2009

Juha Tuomala wrote:
> Would to make the report then if she says 'no'? :)

We'll just close it as INSUFFICIENT_DATA as with any other ignored needinfo
request. To get the bug fixed, they need to report it to the proper place.

> It's a fact that knowledge increases when you move steps to upstream.

Uh no, they request the exact same information we do. If you can't provide
enough information for upstream, your bug report is just as incomplete and
useless for us as it is for them.

> If a packager don't have time to do that stuff, he would probably
> need a co-maintainer(s) or less packages.

So do you volunteer to be the bug forwarding monkey for KDE SIG?

        Kevin Kofler