Maintainer Responsibilities

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Thu Jun 4 12:18:33 UTC 2009

Le Jeu 4 juin 2009 12:04, Till Maas a écrit :

> In conclusion, more than 66% of the form elements can be removed for
> the unexperienced bug reporter.

Last time I reported this problem in the bugzilla component of redhat
bugzilla (I complained about all the columns in list view no one uses
when "last change" is not even displayed) the answer was that the
people in charge did not want to deviate from upstream (bugzilla)
defaults.

Which, given all the historic redhat bugzilla customization, was a bit
rich

--
Nicolas Mailhot