GDM Language list...

Ankitkumar Rameshchandra Patel ankit at redhat.com
Fri Jun 5 15:00:20 UTC 2009

Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
> Le Ven 5 juin 2009 15:06, Ankitkumar Rameshchandra Patel a écrit :
>
>> applications like gedit, nautilus showing square boxes instead of
>> Hindi text.
>>

> Actually, in F11 they'll show a nice popup suggesting to look for and
> autoinstall hindi fonts. So this part is already fixed (maybe not in
> all apps but in pango-based apps at least)

That's good to know. Thanks Nicolas.

But, it's not only the matter of fonts, rather language support which
includes - fonts, input method (and maps), spell checker, openoffice
langpack, kde langpack and language packs for various other applications.

So, how are we going to solve those things?

--
Regards,
Ankit Patel