F11: install freezes on Thinkpad

Jos Vos jos at xos.nl
Sun Jun 7 16:35:49 UTC 2009

On Sun, Jun 07, 2009 at 07:26:49PM +0300, Jonathan Dieter wrote:

> FWIW, I've installed F11 (well Rawhide a couple of weeks before release)
> on two Lenovo X61's with no problem.

I started the install again, with exactly the same choices etc., and
now it works.

I remember that during the first try I accidentally hit the "back" button
just after anaconda had done the partitioning.  It said that it couldn't
until I had proceeded to the next screen.

So anaconda might have been set to some undesired state and not having
remembered the bootloader settings.

--
--    Jos Vos <jos at xos.nl>