How user could loose his "CLA done" status?

Peter Lemenkov lemenkov at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 13:23:36 UTC 2009

Hello All!
There is a newbie fedora packager, whom I sponsored not so long time
ago - he seems very active and enthusiastic, and almost every day he
asks me some advice on his (still not included into Fedora) package.

Today, I was badly surprised to see that he lost his "CLA done" status
- I asked him, what's happens? Maybe he is just gave up or this is
(possibly) his technical issue? But he swears that he didn't do
anything destructive with his account so far. The only suspicious
issue, is that he has some troubles with firefox - it refuses to
remember his login and password for Fedora  and he frequently uses
"forgot my password" feature.

Can someone check the status of this issue (whether it's a user's
mistake or infrastructure bug)? User - aleksey2005

--
With best regards!