[Phoronix] Ubuntu 9.04 vs. Fedora 11 Performance

Christoph Höger choeger at cs.tu-berlin.de
Fri Jun 12 23:10:01 UTC 2009

> I don't think it's ever going to happen. The laypress should just die,
> people need to go directly to the developers to get actual information.

Wow. Cool statement. Next time I wonder if my algorithm actually does
work in O(n) I am not going to read books or papers but ask turing
himself.
You should know that a _normal_ person cannot simply ask thousands of
developers for reasons to use their software. That's why there are
media. They simplify things because readers ask for simplification. You
can hate them, but you'll always need them.
So live with them!