Push?

Josh Boyer jwboyer at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 13:45:23 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 07:34:00AM -0500, Jon Ciesla wrote:
> Not to nag, but it's been going on 2 weeks since the last push.  I

*Sigh*

> assume this is GA-related, which is fine, just curious.  I saw some
> Bodhi mail for my updates which made me think one was impending, but
> haven't seen anything yet.  Hoping the next push will resolve the

That's because it keeps dying for various reasons and I have to go fix it up
manually.

> dependency issues around yum upgrades to F-11. :)
>
> Next few days, maybe?  No hurry, just looking for a rough ETA if one exists.

A push has been running since about noon yesterday.  I refuse to give an ETA
since I have no idea how often it is going to die still.  It's mashed:

f9-updates-testing
f10-updates-testing
f11-updates
f11-updates-testing

It's working on f10-updates.  That leaves f9-updates.

josh