FESCo meeting summary for 2009-06-12

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Tue Jun 16 18:52:00 UTC 2009

On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 20:41:12 +0200
Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora at leemhuis.info> wrote:

> On 16.06.2009 16:35, Seth Vidal wrote:
...snip...
> > b/c it is a boring task and computers are made for that.
>
> +1 -- but at using the bot and adjusting and enhancing the stuff that
> the bot output slightly might be worth the work and would be the good
> compromise afaic -- especially in cases/areas where the bot simply
> can't know what's needed to make things understandable for humans
> that are the target audience here. And those adjustments should be
> just a few minutes work that I guess is definitely worth it sometimes.

Yeah, I am working with upstream here... he's very open to making
changes. He's checked in a bunch in the last 2 days.

Hopefully things will be stable enough soon that I can import the
package and we can get it setup on a fedoraproject machine.

I would like to make a 'meetings.fedoraproject.org' and publish the
logs there, possibly with a search engine (if google doesn't pick it up
well enough).

> CU
> knurd

kevin