GDM Language list...

Josh Boyer jwboyer at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 23:02:10 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 12:31:42AM +0200, Kevin Kofler wrote:
>Bill Nottingham wrote:
>> The desktop spin in F11 still had language groups, AFAIK.
>
>Uh no it doesn't, kde-l10n-* doesn't fit... oh wait, you mean the GNOME
>spin! ;-)
>
>There's more than one desktop around. Why can't the GNOME spin be called
>GNOME spin?

You keep asking this as if that is going to actually change something.  It's
like when I walk around my house and mutter "why can't people just love ppc?"

Nothing will change unless you submit a proposal to rename it to FESCo and
quite possibly the Board.  That isn't always true for everything, but in this
case it seems warranted.

josh