Orphaned packages fxload, unison*

Stephen Warren s-t-rhbugzilla at wwwdotorg.org
Sat Jun 20 02:37:40 UTC 2009

I've orphaned the fxload, unison213, unison227 packages. unison* have
reverted ownership to gemi. fxload now has no maintainer.

Unfortunately, with a young child, busy job, and the fact I switched my
PC to Ubuntu, I'm not able to maintain these anymore. All of these
packages are very low maintenance; since the initial creation, about the
only activity has been mass rebuilds.

fxload

A helper program to download firmware into FX and FX2 EZ-USB devices

This program is conveniently able to download firmware into FX and FX2
EZ-USB devices, as well as the original AnchorChips EZ-USB.  It is
intended to be invoked by udev scripts when the unprogrammed device
appears on the bus.

unison213
unison227

Multi-master File synchronization tool

Unison is a multi-master file-synchronization tool. It allows two
replicas of a collection of files and directories to be stored on
different hosts (or different locations on the same host), modified
separately, and then brought up to date by propagating the changes
in each replica to the other.

Note that this package contains Unison version 2.27, and
will never be upgraded to a different major version. Other packages
exist if you require a different major version.