Fedora 11 wireless-tools yum erase?

Frank Murphy frankly3d at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 12:46:53 UTC 2009

On 24/06/09 13:30, TK009 wrote:

>> Remember that ultimately Fedora _does_ grant you access to that level of
>> control, should you choose to use it: rpm -e --nodeps is available and
>> does what it says on the tin. The trade-off is you get the
>> responsibility along with the power. :)
>>
> Good idea

As the original OP,
original concern has been sorted.
Even thought I have purely wired on a number of boxes.
There are others, probably the majority at this stage,
who use\need both eth\wlan.

I would be a bit concerned though, if what Jef's scenario comes through:

"If wired becomes optional",
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2009-June/msg01739.html

in the future, maybe not included by default?

Frank