Changing the default 32-bit x86 arch for Fedora 12 (#2)

Clemens Eisserer linuxhippy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 15:33:05 UTC 2009

> There were actually some P4 laptops. They tended to be very large (to
> contain the required power and cooling) and have a battery life measured
> in minutes. They probably should also have come with heavy-duty lap heat
> protectors...

I had a HP xe4500, with a P4M-1.6ghz, and its battery lasted 3 hours.
(was 4000mA/h, 14,8V)
Thats longer than my Core2Duo based thosiba laptop, which is a
"buissness-class" machine.

Even found a review:
http://reviews.cnet.com/laptops/hp-omnibook-xe4500-pentium/4505-3121_7-20001966.html

So yes the P4 was a horrible CPU, however when it came to heat/battery
I didn't miss a thing with this laptop.

- Clemens