TeX Live 2008 available for testing

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Sat Jun 27 18:10:36 UTC 2009

Le samedi 27 juin 2009 à 14:41 +0200, Jindrich Novy a écrit :

> TeX Live 2008 is now packaged and available for testing. It is not in
> Fedora yet because it requires reviews of couple of packages. But you
> can test it before it happens.

None of your font packages follow Fedora fonts packaging guidelines.
They won't pass review or if they do slip through review they'll add
hundreds of lines to repo audit results and we'll have to open scores of
bugs.

Please read
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:FontsPolicy

and make your packaging respect it. Just because a truetype or type1 is
installed through TEX does not change its essential fontness. Other
packagers have created guidelines-compliant tex font packages monthes
ago.

--
Nicolas Mailhot