FESCo meeting summary for 2009-06-26

Dariusz J. Garbowski thuforuk at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jun 28 21:28:28 UTC 2009

On 06/28/2009 01:12 PM, Seth Vidal wrote:

> 2. I've yet to see this majority you speak of.

Here I am, part of the silent KDE-users majority, who uses Fedora
because it provides great KDE experience. I am frustrated however by the
fact that even finding Fedora KDE download page is experience similar to
looking for Linux laptops on Dell website...

I have been using Red Hat Linux since RH 4.2 through 9 and then
following Fedora... Attitudes I see from Fedora Gnome camp are exactly
what makes KDE users (and I presume developers too) wary of the distro.
It certainly worries me. Looks like you are afraid of actually getting
bigger KDE majority for some reason.

--
thufor