(Most) Results from the Candidate Questionnaire are available now

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Wed Jun 3 22:37:56 UTC 2009

Andreas Thienemann wrote:
> Leaving a bit more time between the cut-off date for the questionaire and
> the town hall meeting should hopefully fix that.

Yes, there needs to be more time between the end of nominations and the town
hall meetings. When I went to sleep yesterday, the meeting time was still
tentative. I prepared my alarm clock to wake up in time for it anyway
(yeah, I have to set an alarm clock to be up at 4 PM ;-) ) and indeed when
I woke up I found the confirmation of the time in my inbox. But if the time
had been moved earlier, I'd have missed the meeting. Notification of the
final times needs to happen much earlier (though thankfully the tentative
times which got announced beforehand were the final ones anyway).

        Kevin Kofler