KPackageKit fail

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 10:21:27 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 9:05 AM, Frank Murphy (Frankly3d)
<frankly3d at gmail.com> wrote:
> Valent Turkovic wrote:
>>
>> I'm testing Rawhide with latest updates and KPackageKit fails to do
>> updates, I get this error log:
>> http://fpaste.org/paste/13851
>>
>> It is works for you haven't tested it please do, if it works for you
>> then ignore this message, if not then reply if you need some more
>> feedback from me and I will open a new bug report then.
>>

>> Cheers
>>

> Hi Valent.
>
> You might have better luck with rawhide questions on the test-list.
> Also check the bugzilla against existing kpackagekit\rawhide bugs.

Ok, thank you Frank. I will. BTW I checked bugzilla prior to sending
this mail but didn't look too deep and didn't see any bug that I
recognized as a duplicate, but then again, I could have easily missed
it, so that is why I send an email.

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/
ICQ: 2125241, Skype: valent.turkovic