GDM Language list...

Ankitkumar Rameshchandra Patel ankit at redhat.com
Mon Jun 8 07:32:57 UTC 2009

After discussion with Ray Strode, I realized that it's difficult to find
a common solution that can work across distributions since GDM is an
upstream package. Thanks for the discussion Ray. To me it looks an
unsolvable problem if we stick to find an upstream solution. Of course,
creating a downstream patch and maintaining it for a long time would be
difficult too. But, I was wondering if we can have an upstream patch
like below:

if (fedora)
    check_for_installed_language_support
else if (debian)