FESco meeting summary for 20090605

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Mon Jun 8 16:35:00 UTC 2009

On Mon, 08 Jun 2009 05:55:43 -0700
John Poelstra <poelstra at redhat.com> wrote:

> Kevin Fenzi said the following on 06/05/2009 10:51 AM Pacific Time:
> > We are trying out a meeting irc bot plugin to handle meetings in a
> > more consisent and timely manner.
> >
> > You can find a copy of the meeting output at:
> >
> > http://www.scrye.com/~kevin/fedora/fedora-meeting/2009/fedora-meeting.2009-06-05-17.00.html
> >
> > We would appreciate feedback on this format for meeting logs.
> >
> > If this format is acceptable, I would like to see all irc meetings
> > use it, and have them all transfer to a common location with search
> > ability. If not, we will come up with something better.
> >
> > kevin
> >

> A small nit, but something I find really helpful reading the logs, is
> giving each person a different color.

yeah, thats a good idea.

This plugin uses 'pygments' to highlight/process the output.

It looks like there is already an upstream bug about the irc highlight
being too generic, see:

http://dev.pocoo.org/projects/pygments/ticket/341

I'll see if there can be some progress made on it, or perhaps we can
get the fedora maintainer to add the patch.

> John

kevin