Updates testing for F-11

Josh Boyer jwboyer at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 17:37:08 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 12:20 AM, Bruno Wolff III<bruno at wolff.to> wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 07:44:24 +0530,
>  Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

>> > I meant to say, submitted over a week ago.
>>
>> They are probably waiting on rel-eng to sign the packages. If you can be
>> more specific, it would be easier to tell you what the status is.
>
> It may also be a case of not wanting to produce more churn right at release
> time.

Not really, but I like that theory so I will claim it's true.

Unfortunately, rawhide has been taking multiple days to spit out.
Combine that with the fact that the two people that do sign/push for
updates were both in a FAD this week and you get a bit less response
time.

I tried to do an updates push earlier this week and it hit some
errors.  That needs to be fixed and resumed.  I won't be able to get
to this until Sunday at the earliest.  If Jesse or Luke want to fix
that up, it might help.

josh