Fedora rawhide rebuild in mock status 2009-06-08 x86_64

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Fri Jun 12 16:48:12 UTC 2009

On Thursday 11 June 2009, Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
>            Le mercredi 10 juin 2009 à 17:06 -0500, Matt Domsch a écrit :
> > Fedora Rawhide-in-Mock Build Results for x86_64
> > using the first rawhide of the Fedora 12 development cycle, cut on
> > 6/8/2008.
> >
> > Full logs at http://linux.dell.com/files/fedora/FixBuildRequires/
> >
> > Of those expected to have worked...
> > Without a bug filed: 313
> > ----------------------------------
> >
> > levien-inconsolata-fonts-1.01-3.fc11 (build/make) kevin

> This one and probably other font packages use a pattern like
>
> %_font_pkg -f %{fontconf} *.ttf
> %doc *.pdf
>
> For some reason the %_font_pkg macro call is eating the EOL, so "%doc
> *.pdf" ends up at the end of the last line of the macro output and not
> on the next line.
>
> This is probably a bug or quirk in rpm.

Untested, but it might not be an entirely new thing - I remember seeing
various issues like that with multiline macro definitions that do not have
%{nil} as their last line and the fontpackages macros don't appear to have
that.  IIRC one such thing I fixed (and probably also initially broke) is
%jpackage_script in /etc/rpm/macros.jpackage.  See other examples in
/usr/lib/rpm/{,redhat}/macros.