!Help Development of WPA_SUPPLICANT

Harsha gowda harsha.k.gowda at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 13:12:33 UTC 2009

Thank you for your precious information,

But how can i modify the source ,
For example think i just added a printf("HARSHA"); in wpa_supplicant/main.c
main () function,
How do i compile it..
How do i install my compiled executable!....
so that in wpa_supplicant.log i can see the text "HARSHA",

where i have to put the compiled one ...?
If i replace with /usr/sbin/wpa_supplicant
the networkmanager wont show wireless....

If any links how to do development of wpa_supplicant would be of greater
help.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Harsha